A digital marketing blueprint is a customized plan for your business. It documents the steps you should follow to provide value to your customers, reach your goals and achieve your vision. You wouldn’t bake a cake without a recipe or build a house without a blueprint, so why would you dive into marketing without a strategic plan?
WSI Internet Partners can develop a digital marketing blueprint that will outline the steps you need to take to turn your vision into a reality. Let’s learn more about what a digital marketing blueprint is, what it includes and how to have one created for your business.
Understanding a Digital Marketing Blueprint
A marketing blueprint covers what you want to accomplish through your marketing efforts. For example, do you want to build brand awareness? Introduce a new product? Grow your business by 20 percent?
Whatever your goals are for your online marketing campaign, it’s important to have a well-defined strategy. This way, you can follow the appropriate tactics to reach your goals in the shortest amount of time. Your digital marketing blueprint can also tell you:
- Which of your marketing efforts are working and should continue.
- Which of your marketing efforts are not working and should be adjusted or stopped.
- What is missing from your blueprint and should be added for better results.
- What customers are buying from you.
- Where online ads are going and how much you’re paying for them.
Creating a Marketing Blueprint with WSI Internet Partners
WSI Internet Partners creates marketing blueprints for all types of clients. We have refined this process so that it’s efficient and precise for each client. Here are the steps we follow:
- Define your buyer personas. The first step is knowing who your campaigns are targeted to. We’ll identify the leads you want to target based on their age, budget, pain points and other factors.
- Conduct market research. An in-depth analysis is performed to determine the demand for your products and services. Are people looking for your business?
- Competitor analysis. For your competitive analysis, we’ll look at your competitors, identify their strengths and weaknesses and pinpoint areas in the market where you can excel.
- Website analysis. To ensure your website gives you the best opportunities to convert and sell, it needs to be fast, easy to navigate and trustworthy. We’ll make sure your website has all of these things!
- Strategy creation. Now we’ll put everything together and make your very first marketing blueprint! As you can see, it’s flexible and not set in stone.
If you’re ready to have a customized digital marketing blueprint put together for your business, contact WSI Internet Partners today.